Sunday, September 4, 2011

Dancing on the line

   Merry meet every one! So I know I am not totally out of the broom closet yet, more like one foot in and one out, but I make it pretty obvious to those in my family who do not know. There are only 2 other people that I really care to tell and so many times I have wanted to say some thing to them about it, but I know it will just end up in an argument and I think it would hurt them because of their beliefs and what they believe happens after death.
   I have already written out a letter for them to read for when ever I feel ready, but right now I really feel content to just make it obvious and see where it goes from there, the obviousness is a new step forward. I've even made an album on my facebook called broom closet and I comment and follow pagan pages all the time. So I guess we'll just see what happens!

   On another note my 22nd birthday was on the 22nd of August (woohoo!) my favorite number is 2, so hopefully this will be a great year! So far it is and I think it will get even greater once the baby is here! We will get to find out the gender on Sep 23rd! Hopefully the baby cooperates and lets us see!

Hope all is well with every one! Merry Part )O(

☼FaeriesWheel

Oh and PS, look at this CUTE drawing my mom had done for Petunia Mae and me!

No comments:

Post a Comment