Sunday, September 25, 2011

And the baby is...

   So we went to go do our appointment on the Autumn Equinox and let me just say, I had to drink 32 oz an hour before the appointment and seriously right after I took a few sips, I had to GO! I couldn't though! So we get there and I don't have to wait way too long, but they finally have me come in and they do my ultra sound. My husband, mom, mother-in-law, and grandmother-in-law were all there. The lady looked around and started measuring every thing which made me have to go even more and then she goes to look at his parts and his legs were closed! So the nurse went on looking at every thing else that they needed too and came back and his legs were still in the way. Finally he starts moving and the FIRE ALARM goes off! So we clean off my belly and head out where the lady at the front desk says that it is just a test and that the people doing the test didn't tell any one. So we head back in and get all ready again and look some more and seriously like a minute or two after we started checking he decided to show us his parts! After that he was very open with showing us! So if you haven't realized I have been calling the baby a he and that is exactly what he is <3 We are thinking about naming him Auron (Are on) Taylor. Taylor being my Grandfather-in-laws last name.





No comments:

Post a Comment