Sunday, June 5, 2011

Just an Update

   So I uploaded a new video to my youtube channel FaeriesWheel. One thing I was going to talk about in this vlog is how I used to be terrified of spiders. Don't get me wrong, I am still scared of them, but just seeing them used to freak me out and it doesn't so much any more. Cockroaches are a different story! Same with those mosquito eaters, because it seems like those and every other flying bugs but butterflies and lady bugs, like to fly right at you and not just right at you, at your face!

  Also another thing I talk about is how I am not fully out of the broom closet. I feel like once I tell my dad and step-mom that I will be comfortably out and that will be good for me. There have been many a times that I felt ready to, but I have not followed up on them. I don't want to just text it to them and be like "oh, by the way..". You know? Though I don't feel like I have the guts to say it to their faces yet either, especially since I am one of those people who get all tongue tied when I try to explain myself, I hate that!

)O( Blessings!

~Faeries Wheel☼

No comments:

Post a Comment