Saturday, June 4, 2011

Random

   Hey every one. I just wanted to talk about something...
I know people have their own ways to find their Deities, but I am trying to figure out if maybe one is reaching out to me.

When I first started practicing I read the book To Ride a Silver Broomstick by Silver RavenWolf in a section she talks about Gods and Goddesses. Well right away I felt a connection with the name Selene; the Greek moon Goddess. Her name comes into my head often and now every time I look at the moon it seems like I see an S shape inside when it is fuller.

 Also there is another time with a different Goddess. The Hindu Goddess Lakshmi's name came randomly to my head while I was halfway asleep one morning, though it has never really came back to me. I had been watching a video on youtube about her I think a couple days before this had happened, so I am wondering if it is because of that or if I am being called for something. Not sure though!

If any one sees this blog, give me your input! Thanks!
)O( Blessings!

~Faeries Wheel☼

No comments:

Post a Comment