Friday, June 17, 2011

Updating

  Yesterday and today I feel a lot more myself then I have in the past week or so. I don't know why, maybe it was just because I had found out I was pregnant and my mind was like eat! I was eating a lot and I felt really gross. I am back on track more now. I am still eating slightly more than I was because I wasn't eating a lot before I found out I was pregnant. I am feeling nauseous some times, but so far nothing has come up.

  I had my first baby doctors appointment the other day though it was more of an unpleasant woman check up. I hate those, but they are necessary I suppose! I have my next appointment on the 29th and I think that is when they will tell me about exactly how far along I am and I think we may be able to listen to the heartbeat! I cannot wait!

~FaeriesWheel☼

No comments:

Post a Comment