Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Years

Happy New Years to all!
My hope for this new year is to be a good mommy, lighten up a little, fit back into my old jeans I wore before being pregnant, and to live a more magickal life! I want to study more, but also be more active. I would like to grow more plants and try to get them to live through our hot summers! Then I want to challenge myself to go as far as I can with these two reading challenges. OH! I would also like to figure out how to put these as buttons on the side instead of posting them in my blog every time haha.

 

and


2012 Pagan Reading Challenge  by The Domestic Pagan

 
I think the first book I hope to finish is The Inner Temple of Witchcraft by Christopher Penczak



Another book I am working on that has witches in it along with vampires, werewolves, and vampire hunters, but is fiction, is the Night World series. I am on the 3rd book which appears there are 4 instead of the 3 I thought there were. This collection is written by the same author of Vampire Diaries.

Night World No. 3: Huntress, Black Dawn, Witchlight

 

No comments:

Post a Comment